Maple and bacon were meant to be together, and this appetizer is no exception. My Maple-Glazed Bacon-Wrapped Dates had everyone drooling! A simple recipe, the smoky flavor of the bacon blends perfectly with the maple glaze, leaving everyone satisfied before the main meal.
8 slices of bacon
16 pitted dates
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the bacon slices into halves
3. Carefully wrap a half-slice of bacon around the outside of each date. Secure each one with a toothpick.
4. Line a baking pan with ½-inch sides with parchment paper or foil. Arrange the wrapped dates on prepared pan in a single layer.
6. Bake in preheated oven 12 minutes. Turn dates so other side of bacon can cook. Bake another 8 minutes. If bacon is still not crisp, bake a few minutes longer.
7. Serve and enjoy!