This is another fabulous recipe from our SXSW MapleFest that we held about a month ago in Austin. These Maple Glazed Chicken Wings were a huge hit - seriously, the restaurant couldn't keep them coming fast enough!
On a side note, this recipe is for baked chicken wings. If you prefer fried, simply fry wings in a deep-fryer or in hot oil in a large saucepan after marinating and coat wings with reserved glaze when done.
2-3 Ibs of chicken wings
1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. onion powder
1/2tbsp. black pepper
1 1/2 cup Parker's Real Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic, onion powder, pepper, and Parker's Real Syrup to create glaze.
3. Set aside one cup of glaze for basting. Refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Pour remaining glaze over wings in a ziplock bag, turning to coat.
5. Seal bag and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning the wings over occasionally.
6. After 4 hours, drain and discard the marinade.
7. Place wings in a lightly greased 13' by 9' baking pan. Bake uncovered in 375 degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes, basting with reserved glaze, until golden and juices run clear when pierced.
8. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces (I picked bleu cheese and ranch) & enjoy!