We recently whipped up these incredible Maple Balsamic Pork Chops that make for a delicious and quick week night meal for your family. I used bone-in pork chops which created a more savory and hearty flavor.
Please watch the video below to see how we made ours! Full list of ingredients and directions can be found below.
2 bone-in pork chops
salt and pepper
Maple Balsamic Glaze
1/4 cup maple syrup
3-4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp beef broth
1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic smashed
1 sprig fresh rosemary
1 sprig fresh thyme
salt and pepper
1. To make the glaze, combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the sauce boils and becomes nice thick consistency, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
2. Place a cast iron skillet in over and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Pat the pork chips dry with a paper towel, and then rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the skillet from the oven and place on the stove over medium-high heat. Place the seasoned pork chops in the skillet to sear for 2-3 minutes. Brush the pork chop with a portion of the glaze.
5. Flip the pork chops over, and brush the other side with a portion of the glaze. Sear this side for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Transfer the skillet back into the oven. Bake pork chops until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 140 degrees F. This should take around 6-8 minutes.
7. Once done, take the skillet out of the oven and transfer the pork chops to a plate to let rest for 5 minutes.
8. Serve pork chops with the rest of the glaze drizzled on top.