This incredibly tasty meal took under 10 minutes to make - no joke! The perfect paleo-friendly meal for a single person or a family of 6. Easy. Healthy. Delicious.
1 tablespoon chile powder
1 tablespoon paprika
2 teaspoons raw brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 salmon filets
3 tablespoons real maple syrup
1. Preheat your oven to broil. Take a baking sheet and line it with foil - then spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix together the chile powder, paprika, brown sugar, and salt. Then rub the salmon filets with mixture.
3. Place the salmon on the baking sheet and place in the oven for 6 minutes.
4. Remove the salmon from the oven and brush the Real Maple Syrup over the top of the crusted salmon.
5. Return the salmon to the oven and broil for another 2 minutes or until the maple syrup has formed a crust.
6. Enjoy! :)
Recipe Credit: http://www.foodiecrush.com/maple-crusted-salmon/#